- Student Scheduling Link
- Parent Link for the Team Calendar
- The Eagle Engineering Consent and Release form. This is mandatory for all students before participating in robotics team activities. If you have any changes to your medical insurance or health information, please re-submit this link and email Tommy to let him know.
- Team Payments Link. You may use this link to pay any team fees or purchases online. Please be sure to include a description of the payment in the online form.
- Vex Robotics Consent and release form – This form is necessary for participation in an Vex Robotics tournament or event. Be sure to select “VRC” for program and team number 1138 [letter]. You may need to ask your child which team letter to use.
- Off-Campus Release Form – This is a blanket release for every off-campus event we could think of. You can select all events or just approve individual events for approval. Hopefully this form saves us from sending out lots of other forms to sign.
- Volunteer Driver Form – You need this form to be submitted to and approved by the business office in order to participate in team carpools.
- Student Driver Consent Form – A parent must complete this form in order for their child to drive to an event, drive others to an event or be driven to an event by another student.
Regular Meetings / Open Shop: Casual, appropriate attire with closed-toed shoes.
- Team Jersey: All team members will be given one Team Jersey. You can buy more Jerseys (they get sweaty at multi-day events)
- Black Tactical Pants: (Click here for an example on Amazon or, in a pinch, you can get by with black cargo pants from Target)
- CLOSED TOED SHOES: It is mandatory that you wear shoes that protect your whole feet. No flip-flops, sandals or bare feet
- Safety Goggles (Click here for an example on Amazon – you can get ones that fit over glasses here)
Apparel for sale
Look for email with links to purchase:
- Hoodies – $55
- Work shirts – $20
- Parent Supporter shirts – $20