All students must manage their schedule using our custom team management app, InTime.
TEAM MEMBER TO-DO LIST 2022-23
To get things started, every team member needs to do the following in order to participate in the 2022-23 school year.
- Parents must complete the club enrollment with The Eagle Engineering Consent and Release form. This is mandatory for all students before participating in robotics team activities.
- Pay the $250 Participation Fee*. You may pay by check made out to “Chaminade College Preparatory,” or you can make the payment online. In either case, be sure to indicate in the memo that this is for the robotics team participation fee. *Deadline for participation fee is September 30th, 2022.
- Vex Robotics Consent and release form – Anyone competing in a Vex tournament needs to have a parent download this form, print it out, sign the paper copy, and deliver to Tommy, Rochelle or drop it off at the front office to Tommy’s attention.
- Students need to schedule themselves for meetings on Intime. If you do not yet have an InTime account, email Tommy and request an invitation. Parents may view the public calendar (link below) but may not do the scheduling. That is a student’s responsibility.
There will be more forms coming, to be sure, but this will get us started on the right foot. Thanks for getting on this early.
Regular Meetings / Open Shop is the Chaminade school uniform
- CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE MANDATORY Please be sure to wear shoes that protect your whole feet. No flip-flops, sandals or bare feet
- Black Tac Pants (Click here for an example on Amazon)
- Safety Goggles (Click here for an example on Amazon – you can get ones that fit over glasses)
- Team Jersey All team members will be given one Team Jersey. You can buy more Jerseys (they get sweaty at multi-day events)
Fun Apparel – Look for emails with links to purchase
- Work shirts
- Parent Supporter shirts